At Eat Your Coffee, we have no shame in eating the things people tell you not to eat (coffee, for example), and we’d be cold-pressed to think you don’t crave cookie dough as much as we do. So, here we are with some vegan cookie dough… caffeinated, of course.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 1 hour
Total Time 1 hour 15 minutes
- ½ cup vegan chocolate chips
- 2 Eat Your Coffee Bars (Fudgy Mocha Latte) cut into 9 pieces each (total 18 pieces).
Use the code: EYCRECIPE for 25% off this ingredient.
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil melted
- 1/3 Cup Raw Coconut Butter
- 1/4 Cup of Nut Butter
- 1/3 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp Almond or Soy Milk
- 1 Cup Spelt Flour
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Flour
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- In a small bowl, mix all of the wet ingredients until evenly combined.
- In a larger bowl, mix together the dry ingredients until evenly combined.
- Fold in wet ingredients to dry, and mix until a clumpy dough is formed.
- Fold chocolate chips into the dough.
- Line a pan with parchment paper. You’ll use this as a home for your cookie dough balls.
- Begin creating! Surround each Eat Your Coffee Bar piece with cookie dough and roll into a ball.
- Place balls spaced evenly on parchment paper, so they aren’t touching each other.
- Put the pan in the freezer and let cookie dough set for an hour.
- After an hour, take cookie dough out of the freezer.
Ready to take on this doughp recipe?
For 25% off use code EYCRECIPE
If you like this recipe, you might also like...