It's that time of year again and you are scrambling around getting ready for school or getting your kids ready for school, moving into your new apartment or starting your new Fall adventure. And then you get hit with an invitation to a Labor Day party. But how are you supposed to have time to cook the best entre or bake the best dessert with all the other chaos going on? Don't worry, Eat Your Coffee has a quick-bake treat that will keep you energized through the whole party.
Chocolate Covered Energy BitesIngredients:
- Caramel Macchiato Eat Your Coffee Bars
- White chocolate (any form as it will be melted)
- Caramel sauce (we like salted caramel)
- Sea salt or sugar sprinkles
- Wax paper
- Cut your Eat You Coffee Caramel Macchiato Bars into 4 bite-sized pieces
- Melt white chocolate (about 60 seconds in the microwave)
- Dip bars into the melted chocolate and set on wax paper
- Drizzle with caramel sauce
- Sprinkle salt on top for salted caramel bites, or sugar to make them extra sweet!
You're done! Pop the bars into the fridge for at least 10 minutes, plate and serve. The best part? Every bite-sized treat is energized with a bit of caffeine to keep you and your guest going all night!