October is finally here, the leaves have changed color and it is time to spend your night answering your doorbell to trick-o-treaters. We know it can be hard to stay up until the last bag of skittles is gone, but we've got the perfect (and easy) recipe to get you through the night. Eat Your Coffee Bars are taking on a whole new costume this Halloween, and now you can use them as Halloween themed cookies.
Perfect for staying awake through your Halloween night!
Serving: 1 bar ~ 1 cookie
- Eat Your Coffee Bars (your favorite flavor)
- Frosting (we recommend vanilla)
- Halloween themed food coloring
- Halloween cookie cutters
- Rolling pin
The best part? Every cookie is energized with about a cup of coffee (aka, caffeine) to keep you and your guests partying all night long!
- Lay an Eat Your Coffee Bar flat on your counter
- Flatten bar, with rolling pin, to fit cookie cutter
- Use cookie cutters to cut Halloween shapes out of the flattened bar
- Color your frosting (whatever colors you choose)
- Decorate your cookie to make the spooky and festive
- Pop the cookies in the fridge for at least 10 minutes, plate and serve.