Our Halloween sale is ending, but the Halloween recipes keep coming. Be sure to grab your Eat Your Coffee Bars to make these caffeinated cookie monsters! They're no-bake, only take 10 minutes, and are sure to keep you and your guests awake and having a spooktacular time!
Serving: 1 bar ~ 4 monsters
- Eat Your Coffee Bars (your favorite flavor)
- Chocolate chips (your favorite kind)
- One mixing bowl
- Crushed walnuts
- Candy eyes (find at most major grocery stores)
- Cut each Eat Your Coffee Bar (EYC) into fourths
- Roll each fourth into a ball
- Melt chocolate in small bowl - microwave for 30 seconds increments until melted
- Roll each EYC ball in the melted chocolate until it's covered with chocolate - set aside to cool for 1 minute
- Roll EYC ball in chopped walnuts - leave a bit of space for the monster eyeball
- Press eyeball into EYC ball
- Place mocha monsters on a cookie sheet or plate and put in refridgerator until serving
- Serve and energize the party!