Let's be honest, Thanksgiving is always a little nuts. While you might be thankful for time with family and friends, the holiday prep can be exhausting. Our recommendation for combating holiday fatigue? Get buzzed! Chill, we mean we a caffeine buzz. Try our cute Mocha Acorn bites - they're quick to make and will give your party the boost it deserves.
- Cut each Eat Your Coffee Bar into thirds
- Roll each fourth into an oval shape "ball"
- Melt chocolate in small bowl - microwave for 30 seconds increments until melted
- Roll each ball in the melted chocolate until covered with chocolate - set aside to cool for 1 minute
- Stick one almond in the top of each chocolate oval ball
- Add chocolate sprinkles to the top of one side of the oval ball
- Place Mocha Acorns on a cookie sheet or plate and put in fridge until serving
- Get your party buzzed! Oops, we mean caffeinated!