Nothing screams summer more than being able to order an iced coffee from your favorite coffee shop without getting judging-eyes from the barista. What if we told you that we could help you take your summer caffeine game up another level? We're thinking something that is creamy, smooth, and energizing that is perfect for that exhausting summer sun.
Cold Brew Coffee Pie, anyone?!
Using Eat Your Coffee Caffeinated Snack Bars as a base with a dreamy mix of vanilla pudding, cold brew coffee, and whipped cream on top. Your summer-inspired caffeine craving will be instantly fixed. Even your barista will be jealous!
- 8 Eat Your Coffee Bars (use your favorite, we used Fudgy Mocha Latte)
- 1 (3.4 oz) box of instant vanilla pudding mix
- ¾ Cup of cold brew coffee
- ½ Cup of milk
- 1 Tbsp pure coffee extract (use less if you want a lighter coffee flavor)
- 1 (8 oz) tub Cool Whip, thawed or 2 cups of whipped cream
- Roll each bar flat and press it onto the bottom of a 9-inch round pie pan
- In a large bowl mix, all ingredients together until combined
- Pour the ingredient mixture into the pan lined with Eat Your Coffee Bars
- Leave it in the fridge for at least 3 hours
- To serve, cut into slices and enjoy!
If you like this recipe, you might also like...