We all know that feeling... when all you're craving is a homemade dessert but you don't want to put in the effort and time to make something that serves 8. Don't worry, we're right there with you. Ever heard of Mug Cake? If not, we're about to change your life (you can thank us later).
Mug Cakes are just what they sound, small cakes made in a mug, the perfect single serving. Our Salted Caramel Macchiato Mug Cake recipe checks all the boxes: quick, energizing, and straight up delicious! The best part? It packs a caffeine kick to help you get through the rest of your day. This craving has got nothing on you!
Makes: 2 servings
Prep time: 15 min.
- 1 Eat Your Coffee Bar (I used Salted Caramel Macchiato)
- 3 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 Tablespoons milk
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3/4 Teaspoon baking powder
- 1 Tablespoon Caramel Sauce
- Pinch of salt
- Whipped cream for topping
- Caramel Sauce for drizzling
- Cut your Eat Your Coffee Bar into small diced shapes
- Mix all ingredients together until smooth
- Place in microwave for 1 min and 45 sec on high
- Add whipped cream and drizzle caramel sauce on top
- Enjoy your caffeinated mug cake!
If you like this recipe, you might also like...