There aren't many things more satisfying than warm brownies out of the oven. These Fudgy Mocha Brownies have everything you want in a brownie - plus a little extra caffeine boost to help you tackle the day.
Made with Eat Your Coffee Bars, these tasty treats are the perfect snack to share with your office mates. Even better, you might just find everyone is a bit more productive...
Makes: 20 Servings
Prep time: 20 min
- 3 fudgy Mocha Latte Eat Your Coffee Bars
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup cake flour
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chunks or chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut Eat Your Coffee Bars into a square shape (1 bar = 9 pieces)
- Mix butter, sugar, and brown sugar for 3-4 minutes or until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, and then vanilla.
- Stir in flour, cake flour, cocoa, and salt until mixed completely
- Mix in chocolate chips and Eat Your Coffee Bars
- Pour into a 9 x 13 pan and spread evenly
- Bake for 30-35 minutes
- Serve with choice of favorite fruit, berries, and ice cream!
If you like this recipe, you might also like...