- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 hrs (coconut milk time in the fridge)
- Cook Time: 15 mins (set time in the fridge)
- Servings: 3-4
- 12 oz silken tofu
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup almond milk (or any other non-dairy milk)
- 2 Fudgy Mocha Latte Eat Your Coffee Bars, cut up
Coconut Whipped Cream:
- 1 (14 ounce) can unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons white sugar, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Whipped Cream Instructions:
- Refrigerate can of coconut milk, 8 hours or overnight.
- Place metal mixing bowl and beaters in the refrigerator or freezer 1 hour before making whipped cream.
- Open can of coconut milk (hint: if you turn it upside down, it is easier to drain it), taking care not to shake it. Scoop coconut cream solids into a cold mixing bowl. Reserve remaining liquid for something else, if you’d like!
- Beat coconut cream using an electric mixer with chilled beaters on medium speed; turn to high speed. Beat until stiff peaks form, 7 to 8 minutes. Add sugar and vanilla extract to coconut cream; beat 1 minute more. Taste and add more sugar if desired.
- In a food processor or blender, combine tofu, cocoa powder, sugar, and almond milk.
- Blend ingredients until smooth.
- Pour pudding into cups or a bowl and place into the refrigerator. Allow it to set for at least 15 minutes.
- Top with coconut whipped cream and Eat Your Coffee Bar bits.
- Store in the fridge for up to 5 days.
In search of some more delicious, edible coffee recipes? Check out our entire blog full of coffee food and energizing ideas. We’ve got a mix of easy healthy snacks on the go, coffee snacks, vegan snacks and some filling low calorie snacks. Our vegan snack bars make a mouth-watering addition to pretty much everything, even your morning coffee. Join us in this edible coffee revolution!