At Eat Your Coffee, we have no shame in eating the things people tell you not to eat (coffee, for example), and we’d be cold-pressed to think you don’t crave cookie dough as much as we do. So, here we are with some vegan cookie dough… double-caffeinated, of course.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 1 hour
Total Time 1 hour 15 minutes
- ½ cup vegan chocolate chips
- 2 Eat Your Coffee Bars of your choice cut into 9 pieces each (total 18 pieces).
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil melted
- 1/3 Cup Raw Coconut Butter
- 2 Eat Your Coffee Caffeinated Nut Butter Pouches
- 1/3 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp Almond or Soy Milk
- 1 Cup Spelt Flour
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Flour (Or any flour of your choice)
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- In a small bowl, mix all of the wet ingredients until evenly combined.
- In a larger bowl, mix together the dry ingredients until evenly combined.
- Fold in wet ingredients to dry, and mix until a clumpy dough is formed.
- Fold chocolate chips into the dough.
- Line a pan with parchment paper. You’ll use this as a home for your cookie dough balls.
- Begin creating! Surround each Eat Your Coffee Bar piece with cookie dough and roll into a ball.
- Place balls spaced evenly on parchment paper, so they aren’t touching each other.
- Put the pan in the freezer and let cookie dough sit for an hour.
- After an hour, take the cookie dough out of the freezer.
Ready to take on this doughp recipe?
If you like this recipe, you might also like...