Ah Fruit Pizza, a classic go-to for a children's birthday, family brunch, or a tasty snack when you want something sweet, fresh (and relatively easy). Keep this recipe handy, no matter the occasion,
This Fruit Pizza recipe is extra special thanks to the addition of Eat Your Coffee Bars (that's right, there's a kick of caffeine in every bite). Instead of the normal cookie crust, Salted Caramel Macchiato Bars are pressed into the pan and ready to hold all that sweet pizza goodness! So add it to the adults only table. Your friends will thank you for the extra boost of energy (is there a better gift than that?).
Makes: 12 Servings
Prep time: 20 min
- 7 Eat Your Coffee Bars
- 2 Cups fresh fruit and berries of choice (we went for blueberries and strawberries)
- 2 Cups thawed fat-free whipped topping
- Chocolate chips
- Roll of the Eat Your Coffee Bars and press it onto the bottom of a 9-inch pan
- Spread the thawed fat-free whipped topping on the coffee bar base
- Top with fruit and sprinkle with chocolate chips
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
If you like this recipe, you might also like...