Are you looking to make a mouth-watering Valentine's Day treat? Coming up with the perfect recipe can be exhausting, so we went ahead and did that for you.
Make these quick and tasty Fudgy Mocha Strawberry Trifles. Not only are they the perfect sweet treat for your special someone (or yourself, we won't judge), but they're fluffy, energizing and delicious. You're guaranteed to fall in love with them. The best part is that they pack a caffeine punch, something that most other Strawberry Trifle's can't do... not that we're bragging or anything.
Makes: 2 servings
Prep time: 15 min.
- 3 Fudgy Mocha Latte Eat Your Coffee Bars
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup heavy cream (chilled)
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Cut bars into 6 pieces (1 bar = 6 pieces)
- Slice strawberries (leave one strawberry with its crown on to top off your dessert for extra cuteness).
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix together heavy cream, sour cream, sugar and vanilla extract on high speed until soft peaks form.
- Fill each serving dish with layers of strawberry, cut Eat Your Coffee Bars, and whipped cream - feel free to get creative here.
- Eat, energize and enjoy!
If you like this recipe, you might also like...