Is it just us or can Peanut Butter bars seem a bit "been there done that?" We bet you haven't tried this tasty Peanut Butter Mocha Bar recipe. That's right, we said "mocha" which means these sweet treats are caffeinated with real coffee...combine that with rich chocolate and creamy peanut butter and you've got an energizing combination that's anything but boring.
Oh, and since they're no bake, it means less time "making and baking" and more time eating. Give yourself and your friends a snack that actually energizes.
Makes: 12 Servings
Prep time: 20 min
- 8 Peanut Butter Mocha Eat Your Coffee Bars
- 1/2 Cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 Cup chocolate chips
- Peanuts for topping
- Roll each of the coffee bars and press them into the bottom of a tray
- Add peanut butter and chocolate chips to a small bowl and microwave for 15 second intervals until fully melted
- Put the peanut butter and chocolate mixture on to the coffee bar layer and smooth with a rubber spatula
- Sprinkle the top with peanuts
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour
- To serve, cut into squares and enjoy!
If you like this recipe, you might also like...